REHEARSAL DINNERS, ENGAGEMENT PARTIES, HOLIDAY PARTIES, and OTHER EVENTS
- The Conservatory is our primary event space near our extensive herb garden and Main House. This space offers 1,800 square feet indoors and has a fireplace indoors and accommodates up to 80 for inside banquet or business meeting, 150 for inside reception. Capacity doubles utilizing the 1,800 square foot covered and glassed in adjoining patio with a fireplace. Both spaces can be heated and cooled.There are two outside patios, one of which can accommodate a 20×40 tent. There is a bocci ball court in the lawn area.
- Paula’s Porch is an old barn that has been converted into aparty facility adjacent to the shooting range. It is 2,000 square feet and accommodates90 seated guests in the main room and then another 40 guests in the smaller room. There is a firepit, bocci ball court, and horse shoes in the lawn area.
Guidelines for events at The Conservatory and The Lodge:
- Rental fee is $500 for up to 100 guests. Event must end by 11:00pm.
- $4 per person after initial 100 guests. This fee will be $400 for anyone who has reserved Burge Plantation for a ceremony and/or reception.
- Tables and chairs for event are included
- Tableware for reception is included
- Plasticware, beverage napkins, & ice for bar are included. Upgrade to glassware at bar for $3.00 per person
- Parking Attendant as the guests arrive at The Conservatory for events with 100+ guests (not needed for The Lodge)
- Off-Duty Police Officer during reception (depends on size of event and if alcohol is served)
- All catering provided by Burge’s In House Chef. Menu must be confirmed with Chef and Event Coordinator
- Bartender fee $75 (customer provides all alcohol)
- Bridal Luncheon: Room fee $250.